Monday 30 April 2012

Destiny

What I was, was all that I wasn't
What I would be is all that I wont want to be
What I should be, well do I have an idea... :|


Frankly, exactly an year ago when my Facebook status read 'A happy end for a new start', neither was I sure as to was it a new start or was it an happy end and now after a 365 when i contemplate as to what I lost and what I gained I feel there are just a couple of changes - College replaced by VSP and friends replaced by money. But then does this make me happy?!

Hell NO.


For most of those who knew me, for them I doubt now I'm just another # in the cyber world and the ones whom I thought I knew are still a lost thread in my wrenched coat. And time passes by suturing all that is unstitched. Having patience doesn't buy you girlfriends nor does enthusiasm gift you promotions. But then are these the ones for which I actually long for....!?
NAAH!

A year back neither did I realize that photography would be my hobby making me spend 40 grands for something which I couldn't even hold properly first few weeks nor that I would end up developing love for something I hated my 4 years of undergrad life, read METALLURGY!! But then this is life, Simple yet so complicated. This last one year has taught me a lot and today when I write this blog I realize how much I miss being myself, the one which the world knows and the one which I tried to be. All those laughs, all those pranks, all those ram-sham jokes, all those pehchaan kaun series are now just a parched leaf in my life-tree. But then we do have a blossom every spring!!

Forgetting a friends birthday without whom you  didn't even visit the loo, talking to mom dad like its been ages around and working like donkeys all day round may have become a daily routine but then the important point is to grab the positive even out of this blatantly sad life. Achievements are a part and parcel of our life and even though my contribution in them might be minimal but then it does add a tag to the credentials. Commissioning of Blast Furnace 3 in Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited is an apt example of what I just quoted. 6 months of efforts in it and I to now get a name as a commissioning member with people putting in efforts for it since last 5 years. But then it has taught me a lot, has given me new friends, has given a new direction to my life. But then still the question remains Is this what all I would be...?!

Whatever might be the outcome of all this one thing I know now for sure, its not important what you do to please others, its all about keeping yourself happy and I still know the only thing that makes me happy is the bunch of idiots I made friendship with during my college days. Missing them makes me move to office every other day, missing them makes me work more on every other task so that when I spare time with them I live the best moments of my life. Hoping to see you all soon. Love you loads.


- A true LUKKHA

No comments:

Post a Comment