Wednesday 22 August 2012

Reminiscence

How people treat you is their karma, how you react is yours.

May be this is what might be my proclivity. But then I have always believed to be one of my greatest strengths. A year ago when I found myself in the deep sea of incog creatures, the familiar Starfishes were all I wanted to be with. Still then, I dunno why I was ready to mingles with even the filthiest muggles out there... 
It was this funda I had been following for years and the reactions rolling out here weren't that hard to decipher either. But then as always some good ones would always save the day for me.

The point being, this one year here away from from your home was just enough to make me find an alternate one! It was a year maybe, when I realized what actually having something of your own means, might it be money for that matter. I relish all the crazy stuff I did here,l searching my home @3:30 hrs on a rainy deserted street or just flying to Bangalore for feeling some insane metal trash, though I admit I hardly knew any Metallica song till then! ;) 

It was a year which gave me my long sought after dream, my dream bike.... and now riding it seriously FEELS LIKE HEAVEN! Developing interest in photography was just like pie in the sky until my bank balance turned green. Seriously money does bring in power! 
The best part of it though was that I was never deprived of good friends. A few left but a lot of them joined in as well. I a merry point was that I was at a very beautiful place amidst hills and the gorgeous sea. Really made my day. But then still the feeling was like an alien landing on earth and saying 'JADOO JADOO' until even I  managed to utter some kuncham kuncham telugu. 

I even saw this past year how people earning 2000 a day look like! World is full of people ready to shower their knowledge, we just need to pinch at the right moment. Working in a consortium here with people of all sorts from 'Macaronis' to 'Bongs' its been a decent professional affair till date. Knowledge gain was something like I had never achieved till date in my lifetime, may it be Academics or Managerial, but above all what I feel it was that enthusiastic sting within me which helped me excel my way. 

But as it has always been obstracles weren't a step behind here as well, every-time getting bigger and bigger, such that even life and death seemed to be on the verge of kissing each other. But it was thrilling and that's why I know I survived the scare.

Uncertainty is the fuse of success in life, coz it brings upon new options everytime, so powerfull that even Heisenberg wasn't sure! ;)

Solely its like "I am the way I am".

2 comments:

  1. good one sathe! I just happened to stumble upon your blog. And i saw the date. It was recent. 1year exact!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was written in that memory only...

    ReplyDelete