Monday 15 April 2013

Nomadic Wanders

Feels good to be back, writing stuffs after long. Won't say last few months have been the most exciting months of my life but they sure have been entertaining. Actually 'exhaustive' has to be  the proper word. Transformation from a randomly thought-processed passionate guy to the one with an equally tweaked yet absolutely revere personality! :D


It all changed on 9th January 2013, when my pc screen flashed a very unforeseen score giving me a prodigious feel. Following that day, I can't even recapitulate the umpteen number of goosebumps I had when the coveted B School calls kept on coming my way, starting with WIMWI and ending with I!

Be rest assured it has been an entirely different lifestyle for me since then. Everything changed suddenly, the stories read, articles pondered upon, world-history revisited and what not, what remained same was my approach to analyse them. 


During these last few months whilst travelling all over India for my B school Interviews I met hoards of intellectual prophets trumpeting their attributes all throughout. All I did was 'learn' from them. I profoundly remember my Air India flight to Delhi where my fellow traveller turned out to be a MBBS trying to get into Civil Services. At the first instance I was bemused by his decision, but a couple of minutes of some fruitful discussion with him and I was convinced India still holds its Intellectual prophecy. 

(I deliberately mentioned Air India, all thanks to the awesome low fares and all that edible free food unlike other airlines!! Alas. they gonna stop it soon)

The visit to the national Capital only bestowed my faith that India will soon be a developed country. A special mention to the Reliance Metro from T3 to NDLS. Not even for a spur of a moment I felt I was in India, true feeling of travelling in an european xpress! RajPath was majestic and the Rashtrapati Bhavan serene! The pic says it all... ;)



Visit to the commercial capital in the month of February and March was also equally entertaining. From partying hard late night a day before my SPJ interview to a fun filled discussion and some insane bird-watching at the Marine Drive to reaching late for a B school interview and yet acing it, the saga is never ending... Be rest assured, its Aamchi Mumbai afterall!!

Everything was uncertain until 10th of April 2013, when the news came. Finally as they all say, its time to live life the B way! But then a question that still ponders over my mind, Am  I ready for it!?
This time I can confidently say, Hell Yeah! Bring it on..
Dunno know about anything else, but the journey so far has been beautiful and in future I ought to make it a memorable one..
Till then adios amigos...


Sathe
PGP 2013-15
IIM Bangalore

P.S.: Yes! Thats my new signature. :-B

2 comments: